Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Night Frozen Pizza in Budapest

OK, so sometimes you are hungry and not really thinking.  I walked all the way home, unloaded my bag, went back down to Budagyongye with a shopping bag and at the grocery store saw -- FROZEN HUNGARIAN PIZZA!  This seemed like a good way to celebrate surviving a week at IH Budapest and even enjoying what I learned.  So, I LOAD UP my bag fulla (weak form) milk, bottled water, puffed rice, jam, bread, meats, cheeses, and one pizza.

I had just mastered my washing machine and felt I could handle the oven.

I couldn't.

I forgot that Fahrenheit ain't the degrees on the oven.

And this lovely, blackened work of art is the result.

In a way, I am proud.   It's about what I expect when I cook at my home in New York State. 

No comments:

Post a Comment